[LRUG] [ANN] December meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Fri Nov 22 03:04:58 PST 2013

Hi my fellow LRUGONAUTS,

Our next meeting is on Monday 9th December, as usuall in the Skills Matter
offices on Goswell Road.  You can register with Skills Matter here:
http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/lrug-december-meet-up.

If the mere presence of this email in the LRUG folder of your mail client
isn’t enough to make you immediately register then read on and prepare to
be convinced.

Instead of our traditional two talks we’ll be bending space-time* to allow
for three:

   - Tymon Tobolski (all the way from Poland and DRUG!) will talk to us
   about "The solution to assets management in Rails”.
   - Najaf Ali is going to take us "From a raw TCP socket to a Rails
   application”.
   - Rosario Rascuna is going to show us “A FizzBuzz to rule them all”
   (rest-assured that I’ve asked him not to use this FizzBuzz for evil and
   find us, bring us, or in the darkness bind us).

Need more convincing?  Well, you can read up on the talks in more detail on
http://lrug.org/meetings/2013/11/20/december-2013-meeting/ and see who else
might be coming via http://lanyrd.com/2013/lrug-december/.

I expect that you are completely convinced by now, so rather than making
you scroll back up to the registration link at the top of this email and
risking de-convincing you with all the scrolling effort, I’ve handily put
it here --> http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/lrug-december-meet-up
<--
for you to use. Click it. CLICK IT NOW!

Also do remember to have a look over http://readme.lrug.org/ before coming