[LRUG] Next OxRUG meetup - 4th December

Tom Close tom.close at cantab.net
Mon Nov 25 09:36:34 PST 2013

Hi all,

This is another short plug for OxRUG - the ruby user group in Oxford. We're
a small, friendly group holding monthly pub meet-ups, with talks a few
times a year.

Our next meet-up is coming up next Wednesday, 4th December. We'll be
meeting at 7pm for a talk, "Finding a memory leak - my journey into Object
Space", given by Cam Allen, followed by post-talk discussion (etc.) from
8pm at The Duke's Cut.

been brilliant in offering us their office space along with some beers for
the talk. Their offices are in the Oxford Centre for
Innovation<http://www.ocfi.co.uk/>,
right next to the Oxford castle - a 5min walk from the station.

For more information, and to sign up for the event, please visit the lanyrd
page <http://lanyrd.com/2013/oxrug/>. If anyone is interested in coming
down to give a talk at our next session, please get in touch - Oxford is
but a (short) hour from London on the train!

Cheers,
Tom