[LRUG] Fwd: [JOBS] 5 reasons to get in touch with IRIS Connect

Matthew Newell matt at irisconnect.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 07:00:31 PST 2013

Hi All,

I'm the CTO of a Brighton based Ed-Tech company called IRIS Connect.  We do
some great work with schools in the UK and abroad.  I'd like to chat to any
developers with Ruby experience that would be interested in coming to work
for us. We are looking for senior developers, talented juniors and
everything in between.

Here's the top 5 reasons you should get in touch:

1) What we do really matters and feels good - our products make a
difference to hundreds of schools and thousands of teachers and students
2) We are growing and successful
3) We develop innovative web-based products that will provide a challenge
4) We are a fun and sociable company
5) Our office is located 5 mins from Brighton Station in the trendy North
Laine area: http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2010/may/18/brighton-guide

Here's a link to a JD:
http://www.irisconnect.co.uk/file-resources/iris-ruby-developer
Find out more about us here: http://www.irisconnect.co.uk

Any applications, questions or advice on Ruby recruitment then please get
in touch.

Many thanks

Matt

--

Matthew Newell

Director

T:  0845 303 8578 D: 01273 783 926 M: 0787 500 8441

E:  matt at irisconnect.co.uk

W: www.irisconnect.co.uk

IRIS Connect Limited (6444348)

This message and any attachments to it is intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this email message or its attachments other than by its
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have
received it in error, please return it to the sender and destroy the
message and all copies in your possession.