[LRUG] [JOBS] Junior software developer to help teach Ruby

Evgeny Shadchnev evgeny.shadchnev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:19:47 PDT 2013

Hello,

At Makers Academy we're teaching complete beginners to code using Ruby in
12 weeks. Our graduates found jobs as junior software developers at New
Bamboo, Enternships, SupaDupa, FundingCircle and several other companies.

I'm looking for a junior software developer to work as a teaching
assistant, helping our teachers. You must have Ruby, Sinatra and TDD
experience. Ruby on Rails is a plus but is not a must.

Teaching is different from coding: it's even more fun :) Drop me a line to
find out more.

Best regards,
Evgeny