[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-time Ruby Developer - Geckoboard

Rob Hudson rob at geckoboard.com
Thu Oct 17 08:35:51 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Just a quick follow up to my announcement on Monday night: Geckoboard are
looking for a full time Ruby engineer to join our team.

*About You*

We are looking for an experienced full time Ruby engineer, but you’ll also
have experience writing rich JavaScript clients in frameworks such as
Backbone, Angular or Ember. Some of your time will be spent writing and
modifying Chef recipes.

*About Us*

We’re a growing (~15 person) startup based in Shoreditch with a small (~5
person) engineering team. Geckoboard makes it easy for businesses to see
their key metrics on elegant, real-time dashboards. Our customers include
large and small tech companies, government and non-profit organisations.

We have a very developer friendly culture. I'm keeping this email brief so
check out the full job spec here: http://www.geckoboard.com/jobs#backend

If you're interested email me or jobs at geckoboard.com

Best,

Rob