[LRUG] Recursion diversion

Roland Swingler roland.swingler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 07:27:14 PDT 2013

product and its friend combination are really, really useful for solving
these sort of problems in a functional-ish manner. In general it's totally
worth looking over the enumerable/array docs again if you've been
programming ruby since 1.8 and haven't done so - there are loads of new
goodies in there beyond the standard map/select/inject (each_slice and
each_cons can also be really useful).

Cheers,
Roland