[LRUG] [JOBS]: Lead developer - Ruby-on-Rails @ Learn2

Sleepyfox sleepyfox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 06:47:06 PDT 2013

I might mention that $3.5K/month equates to £26K PA - which is a very
little more than the average graduate gets in London - remember this
is the *London* Ruby User Group that you're posting to.

ITjobswatch.co.uk shows the _average_ permanent Ruby job in London as
paying £55K - a lead dev would expect to be making more. The average
Ruby *contract* is £400/day, or slightly more than $14K/month in your
chosen units, or about four times what you're offering.

http://www.itjobswatch.co.uk/jobs/uk/ruby.do

I don't normally respond to this kind of advert, but in the spirit of
trying to help out I thought I'd point this out in case you were
wondering why you didn't get any replies, it's not that we're
anti-social, it's just that the cost of living in London is rather
high!

Best of luck in your search,

Fox
@sleepyfox