[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Rails Developer - The Stage Media Company

Brett McHargue brett at mchargue.net
Sun Oct 6 10:07:10 PDT 2013

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've been to a meeting, as I normally have choir
rehearses on Monday night. We just went live here at The Stage Newspaper
with a new Castings site (seehttp://castings.thestage.co.uk ) (Rails
3.2.11) and have some other interesting projects in the pipeline.  We are
primarily a Rails shop; the newspaper site is Wordpress.

If you're looking for permanent work in a friendly company, please give me
a shout at brett at thestage.co.uk and I'll answer any questions you might
have.

I am attending the next meeting, so hit me up at the pub afterwards if
you'd like to chat.

Cheers,
Brett McHargue
The Stage Media Company