[LRUG] Learning Clojure

Riccardo Cambiassi bru at codewitch.org
Thu Oct 24 12:11:52 PDT 2013

hey,
I'd be interested in participating: I've been struggling to find a project
to flex my (really feeble, for now) clojure muscle, and this sounds like a
fun way to do it.
About mentors, not sure if he'll have time to do it, but Bruce Durling
(@otfrom) is a really nice guy and apparently knows some Clojure.

  Riccardo

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Michael Detmold <mdetmold at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm  organising a small (<7) group of developers that are keen on learning
> Clojure. The idea is to put together a crash course. We'll meet once a week
> for four weeks, and just do a bunch of programming exercises.
>
> I'm looking for someone to be a mentor in these sessions, we'll be a
> pretty self-directed bunch, but we might need some help if we get stuck,
> and general guidance. I'm looking for any mentor recommendations you guys
> may have (Also - I realise this is LRUG - but if you happen to be
> interested in learning Clojure, we are looking for a few more people).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

Riccardo CAMBIASSI
http://twitter.com/bru