[LRUG] November meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Wed Oct 30 09:35:50 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Our November meeting is just around the time-corner; it'll be on Monday
11th November.  As usual the nice folk at Skills Matter will be hosting us
in their office on Goswell Road.

There will be a couple of talks: Andrew Nesbitt will be talking about
"Controlling Robots with Ruby", and Tom Cartwright will be telling us "How
to parse 'go'" (it's a talk about the good kind of NLP).

I'm also planning to present the first draft of our new Code of Conduct /
README for all things LRUG.

More details can be found on:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2013/10/30/november-2013-meeting/, you can
register to come along via:
http://skillsmatter.com/event-details/home/november-lrug-meeting, and you
can be all social media-y about it here:
http://lanyrd.com/2013/lrug-november/

Hope to see you there,

Cheers,

Murray