[LRUG] Coaches for RG London workshop - 4-5 October

Despo Pentara despo.pentara at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 19 04:43:02 PDT 2013

Sorry If that was offensive to anyone. I didn't give it that much thought, and only used the word girls since the group is RailsGirls.

Personally, I have been spending a lot of my time helping make this event(s) happen in an attempt to increase diversity within our community. Getting caught up in minor details like wording used, is not really helpful.

Saying that, If you have any feedback on how we could improve what we are doing - including thoughts about our name - I think it's best to first try and contact us directly at london at railsgirls.co.uk. We are always open to suggestions and in no way do we believe  that we have perfected what we are doing.

Despo