[LRUG] [JOBS] Codemancers looking for Ruby/JS projects

Hemant Kumar hemant at codemancers.com
Thu Sep 26 00:39:27 PDT 2013

Hello folks,

I am Hemant, Co founder of Codemancers Technologies (http://codemancers.com/),
a small Rails/JS agency I run out of Bangalore, India.

Unlike what you have heard about Indian outsourcing firms, Codemancers aims
to bring top quality work to its clients. I am myself a Rails Core
contributor, one of Bundler maintainers, Fog and eventmachine contributor
and author of several ruby libraries, speaker and a trainer (
https://github.com/gnufied) . So while my team is small, we have some of
the best Ruby/JS guys working with us and I believe our client feedback and
open source work speaks for itself (which you can find out on our website).

I am writing this email to inform those who will be interested that - We
have some free capacity coming up in October mid. If you have a project
that you would like us to look into, I would be happy to have a chat.

PS: A thousand apologies for posting somewhat of a offtopic email. I will
try not to make it a habit.

Cheers
Hemant
https://twitter.com/gnufied