[LRUG] Coaches for RG London workshop - 4-5 October

Emile Denichaud emile at mpc.hk
Thu Sep 19 04:49:11 PDT 2013

yeah this is great, but do you really think that this is the place to have a debate. stop cc's the group into your 'spirited' discussion
cheers,

On 19 September 2013 at 12:46:56, Rachel Graves (rachel at didlix.net) wrote:

Girls run this world! But also women, ladies, even boys are allowed in. More than semantics we’re interested in a mindset. Both founders were born in the Spice Girls era, they don’t see the word girl as condescending or cutesy-cute.

Just because the Founders don't see it as condescending, this doesn't mean other Women, like me, cannot.