[LRUG] Coaches for RG London workshop - 4-5 October

brendan murphy brendan at enthuse.me
Thu Sep 19 06:25:11 PDT 2013

My 2p…

RailsGirls is in international origin, Despo and the team are just doing a great job of helping the organisation grow here in London and the UK.

We could argue about bad taste here all day in our industries inherit miss understood female/male balance. let's not this time… why not just fulfil the request to help women and girls alike gain experience in the industry.

I have helped coach before and lent our office to RailsGirls for a Weekly. It is a great atmosphere and rewarding for both parties.

So I would say if anybody can give up some time to help out Despo and the team please do!

Best

Brendan
enthuse.me