[LRUG] [JOBS] [JOB] [JO] [J] Bit of contract work with the London Cycling Campaign

Aanand Prasad aanand.prasad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:50:57 PDT 2013

Evening LRUG. I'm currently doing some freelance Rails work on the LCC website[1], but due to various unforeseen events I now have very little time to devote to it, and they need to ship soon.

Would anyone fancy taking the wheel? My "developer estimate" is that there's around 1-2 weeks of work left. I'm out of the country at the moment, but able to handover via email/Skype.

The site is a fairly vanilla Rails app (Postgres, Solr and Memcached all feature), originally put together by London's own Tim Cowlishaw[2], and has so far been largely painless to work on. Nice one, Tim[3].

[1]: http://lcc.org.uk/
[2]: https://twitter.com/mistertim
[3]: http://bit.ly/15kaKNu