[LRUG] Coaches for RG London workshop - 4-5 October

Despo Pentara despo.pentara at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 16 05:28:10 PDT 2013

Hello LRUG,

As some of you may already know, we are hosting the third Rails Girls London workshop on the 4th and 5th of October.
On the Friday, we have the installation fest (between 6-9) where we help the girls setup their machines using the RailsInstaller and on Saturday the workshop which runs from 9am until 18:00 followed by the afterparty.

We are looking for more coaches to help us out. If you can give us some of your time and help make this happen please sign up to out mailing list (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rails-girls-london-coaches) and respond to the relevant thread (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rails-girls-london-coaches/RwdI7-99p9Y).

If you are unsure, have any concerns about coaching or any other questions I would encourage you to have a look here http://guides.railsgirls.com/coach/

Please do not hesitate to contact me or london at railsgirls.co.uk (mailto:london at railsgirls.co.uk) if there is anything else you would like to know.

Thanks,
Despo