[LRUG] [JOBS] looking for skilled programmer to cofound social media company in London

Mischa Dohler mischa.dohler at worldsensing.com
Wed Sep 18 02:09:04 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I just settled in London and I am looking for a skilled programmer to start
a new and very promising business. I have cofounded a very successful
company, Worldsensing, and am looking for new ventures now.

Given that I am not a programmer by education, I have difficulties in
nailing down the exact skills needed. Overall, programming on backend,
database, (mainly Twitter) API and also front-end/website is needed. I
understand that this is a wide range but the actual implementation, so I
was told, is not difficult at all.

If you are interested, please, drop me an email, along with your skills and
experience. We take it from there, likely over a nice coffee in central
London.

Kindest, Mischa.

PS: I shall add that I am fully employed by KCL.
__________________________________

*Mischa Dohler*
*Chair Professor, King's College London*
*Board of Directors, Worldsensing*
*Distinguished Lecturer, IEEE*
*Editor-in-Chief, ETT*

20 Hanover Square