[LRUG] Ruby training recommendations

brendan murphy brendan at enthuse.me
Wed Sep 18 06:41:00 PDT 2013

Gvim

I would highly recommend makers academy, the course has a strong collection of engagements that will bring you close the the day to day of working in a startup or a successful tech company.

Pop me an email i'd be happy to put you in touch with some of the students i have know from there, perhaps meeting one or two of them for a coffee first would help?

Best

Brendan
enthuse.me