[LRUG] [JOBS] Livestation looking for senior developers, devops and designers

Paul Robinson paul at 32moves.com
Thu Sep 26 05:43:39 PDT 2013

Hello all,

It's probably not clear from my previous discussions on here but I'm CTO at Livestation.com which is a rather nifty news streaming site.

Right now I'm hiring, and that means some of you have the chance to gawp at our bandwidth bill with me (we do petabytes/month).

The senior developer role is the one that I expect will likely interest you the most but some of you might be looking for a shift into devops or design or you may know somebody who is looking.

All the details are here:

http://www.livestation.com/recruitment

The email address on that page comes straight to my work email (and only to me) so feel free to email me there if you have any questions best done off-list.

Paul Robinson