[LRUG] Activerecord Oracle Adapter - *not* the 'enhanced' one

Michael Pavling pavling at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 01:48:40 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm doing a bit of maintenance on a Rails 2.1 app with Oracle 10, and
historically, someone has edited the oracle_adapter.rb file to fudge some
date transformations. Does anyone have a copy (or a link to a gem source)
for the original activerecord-oracle-adapter so I can diff them to see what
has actually been fiddled with here.

The only sources I can find point to the enhanced adapter - which we need
to move to as part of an Oracle upgrade, but can't until I know what
changes have been made to the old adapter in use.

TIA