[LRUG] [JOBS] 2 x developers for a start-up charity

Michael Fuller michael at forwardfoundation.org.uk
Tue Apr 8 02:08:26 PDT 2014

Hello All,

I run a new charity called the Forward
Foundation<http://www.forwardfoundation.org.uk> and
I'm looking for 2 developers to join our team. A couple of members of the
LRUG suggested I email the group.

Set up by tech company the Forward Internet Group<http://www.forward.co.uk/>,
the Forward Foundation helps start-up charities and social enterprises find
new ways to transform young lives, in the UK and Africa. We do this by
providing organisations with funding, technical expertise and connections.

The two developers will join the Forward Foundation's new Tech Team to
develop transformative digital solutions for our partners and the broader
charity sector.

Our ideal developer:
- Has excellent technical skills.
- Is passionate about technology and how it can be harnessed to support
young people living tough lives.
- Is great with people and has a creative and inquisitive mind.

For more information and to apply, please click on the roles below:
Senior Developer <http://jobs.forward.co.uk/vacancies/315/>
Developer <http://jobs.forward.co.uk/vacancies/316/>

And do feel free to get in touch with me directly for more information.

Thanks,

Michael

--
 Michael Fuller