[LRUG] [JOB] Live outside London? Work in London? Want to improve your work/life balance?

Niklas Richardson niklas at kyan.com
Mon Apr 14 06:26:49 PDT 2014

Hi LRUG,

Tired of the long and arduous commute to and from work?

Want to work closer to home with a team of 10+ Ruby/Rails developers
working on large-scale as well as start-up projects?

We're Kyan, we're based in Guildford, and we're looking for a few more
Ruby/Rails developers to join the team.

You can see our projects and the team on our website (http://www.kyan.com/).

We're looking for people that are enthusiastic and energised about building
web apps. It’s entirely possible that you’ve been working in London for a
while and are now looking to continue doing excellent work closer to home.

I'd love to hear from you. So drop me an email!

-Niklas

p.s. AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY!  We have trusted agencies we work with
already. Please don’t contact us unless I’ve contacted you.

--

Niklas Richardson
Kyan Ltd.

http://kyan.com

Registered office: 171 High Street, Guildford GU1 3AJ. Registered in
England: Company number: 4575679