[LRUG] [JOBS] Contract Ruby developer wanted for mobile payment startup

Jonathon Horsman jonno at spleatapp.com
Tue Apr 22 06:26:20 PDT 2014

Hi

We're looking to hire a full time Ruby + Rails developer on a contract
basis, initially for 3 months with the potential to keep rolling.

The company is called Spleat: www.spleat.co.uk - a new mobile payment
service for splitting the bill in restaurants and clubs.

We're very early stage, so you'll be helping guide the direction of the
product, building our API and integrating with a number of third parties.
A big plus if you have mobile (iOS or Android) skills.

We're moving into a new office in Old Street and you'll have the
flexibility to work from home too.

These are exciting times for our business as we've signed up a number of
venues and have an aggressive growth plan which you'll be a crucial part of.

Ideally you'll have skills running a robust client-facing API on Heroku,
working with mobile apps, credit card payment processing and connecting to
third parties.
However if you're more junior with a great attitude and a willingness to
learn then we'd certainly consider that too.

If you'd like to know more please email me: jonno at spleatapp.com

No recruiters please.

Jonno