[LRUG] Dependency Injection and DHH

Anthony Green anthony.charles.green at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 00:15:36 PDT 2014

On 28 Apr 2014, at 12:42, Chris Parsons wrote:

> $ request { cat toms_email > toms_blog }

Why?

OK it's undoubtedly well written and I put the same pieces together through research and practice.

But it is the (continuing) act of educating myself (theory, practice, praxis) that was ultimately that gives me the capability to use these techniques with increasing discipline and to really understand them.
The 'meta type' rhetorical exchanges aren't always effective at that.

This last year I've been suggesting that we take a moment to look at what insights the social sciences can provide into how we learn and think.
Dan North suggested the same in his London Lean Kanban keynote yesterday so perhaps that's a sign of the discourse to come.

Oh and on the topic of CI Nat Pryce wrote:

http://www.natpryce.com/articles/000783.html

Best

Anthony