[LRUG] [JOBS] Resource Guru is hiring Rails engineers (stock options, top salary, work remotely)

Andrew Rogoff andrew at resourceguruapp.com
Mon Apr 14 06:01:14 PDT 2014

Hi guys

I'm one of the co-founders of Resource Guru and will be at LRUG tonight looking for Rails engineers so please come and say hi.

Resource Guru is cloud-based team scheduling software (http://resourceguruapp.com). We have some amazing customers like Saatchi & Saatchi, Vodafone, Intel, Roche, ASOS and National Geographic Channel and we're well funded. You will have the chance to shape a product that people love using and that companies find essential to running their business. We're offering the following:
- A great salary (up to £80k)
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere you like (with at least 4 hrs overlap with GMT)
- 25 days paid holiday per year (yes, on top of public holidays!)
- Flexible hours
- Monthly exercise contribution - use it for anything from gym membership to exercise equipment

We’re a friendly team and we like to think of ourselves as a family :)  To find out more, please visit http://resourceguruapp.com/jobs.

Thanks, Andrew
Vice Guru