[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby hacker and CTO to Lobster

Olga Egorsheva (Lobster IT) olga.egorsheva at ilobster.it
Mon Aug 4 04:29:53 PDT 2014

Hi, All!

Lobster startup, a disruptive marketplace for social content that automates legal sales of your Instagrams, Flickr, more to come, - is on a new round of search for a talented Ruby person to head and boost our development!

Note: currently a competitor to Benji, but we love him and the General Assembly too! If Benji is here, -  we'd like to integrate one day

Details: http://workinstartups.com/job-board/job/13635/back%C2%AD-end%C2%A0developer%C2%A0-at-lobster-it-limited/

Space: Goodge / Warren st / Euston, the funky startup accelerator Wayra UK, the coolest startup space in London actually & fully loaded with beers

Cheers,

Olga
CEO
Lobster