[LRUG] [FINANCE] Startup/finance question around invoices

Niklas Richardson niklas at kyan.com
Fri Aug 8 04:03:48 PDT 2014

I've used one in the past, but I actually think it's a pretty expensive
option for something that once you've got your letters setup, etc...
shouldn't take you too long to do.

Do you have a book keeper you could rope into doing it for you?

Regards

Niklas

--

Niklas Richardson
Kyan Ltd.

Main number: 01483 548 282
Mobile: 07590 568 417

http://kyan.com

Registered office: 171 High Street, Guildford GU1 3AJ. Registered in
England: Company number: 4575679