[LRUG] Event Bus in ruby

Klaus Hebsgaard klaus at hebsgaard.dk
Wed Aug 20 00:43:51 PDT 2014

I have reviewed RabbitMQ for this purpose, but I think its a bit overkill
for this pretty small app (you could of course not know about the app,
since I did not tell about it :-)
I like the Gem I posted about because it is fairly small, I can grasp the
code.
And I don't mind it being synchronous.

Med Venlig hilsen / Best regards

Klaus Hebsgaard