[LRUG] Josh Kalderimis is in town next week

Ben Lovell benjamin.lovell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:59:07 PDT 2014

Good morning!

Just a friendly reminder that this is going ahead tonight. If you can't
make it and already secured a spot, please return it back to the pool so
somebody can take advantage.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-josh-kalderimis-show-tickets-12718769181

Otherwise, I'll see you at Makers Academy for 6.30PM. Pizza will be
arriving at around 7PM and we'll get cracking shortly after.

Cheers,
Ben