[LRUG] Looking for part-time project

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Sun Feb 9 09:46:21 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am looking for a part time project (ideally for one day a week) for
the next few months.

I can work at the front-end, back-end or devOps related role. I have
been working on open source projects for the Government for the past
few months.

My GitHub profile is here:

https://github.com/jairodiaz

My LinkedIn in here:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/4diaz

I will be available tomorrow at the LRUG meeting if anyone is interesed.

Best,

Jairo

--
***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized