[LRUG] [JOBS] Junior Rails / Javascript developer - London

Simon Lau simon at fitzdares.com
Fri Feb 21 04:18:04 PST 2014

Hi all, it's that time of the year again where I copy and paste last years recruitment email :D

JUNIOR RAILS JAVASCRIPT DEVELOPER

Here's a fun challenge: take big data arriving over a satellite link, render it in a rich and fast UI to multiple (mobile) clients so they can initiate enormous transactions backed by complex domain logic. Securely, and do it in under a second.

Sound interesting? Join us at Fitzdares. We're growing our development team again and are looking for someone who is just starting out in their Rails career. You would have opportunity to work with experienced rails developers whilst also being able to utilise your existing skill sets in JS and CSS to build business critical systems for both internal and external clients facing apps.

We are looking for a full time member of staff to join our mix of in-house and freelance development team. We are based in central London (Notting Hill) and would be looking for someone who could work in the office.

Essentials:

 *   HTML
 *   Javascript
 *   Ruby
 *   Rails
 *   MySQL
 *   Keen mind to learn!!!

Bonus points:

 *   Any of the technologies listed below
 *   Vague interest in sport (not essential by any means)
 *   Likes pastries and dogs (dog not always present)

Technologies:

 *   TDD
 *   Capistrano
 *   Websockets
 *   Haml
 *   sass
 *   jQuery
 *   CoffeeScript
 *   Backbone
 *   Jasmine
 *   Cucumber
 *   Rspec
 *   Capybara
 *   JenkinsCI
 *   Linux
 *   Git
 *   Puppet

Pay and benefits:
We offer competitive pay based on your competencies, experience, and skills. You would be included in the generous company bonus and pension scheme.

To get in touch please email ed at fitzdares.com<mailto:ed at fitzdares.com> or simon at fitzdares.com<mailto:simon at fitzdares.com>

Recruiters: please do not contact us or add us to any of your mailing list. We will only employ directly and have never used your services!

Simon Lau
Head of Software Development

F I T Z D A R E S
www.fitzdares.com<http://www.fitzdares.com>