[LRUG] [JOBS] What do you think of Makers Academy?

Evgeny Shadchnev evgeny.shadchnev at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 12:58:06 PST 2014

Hello,

We're teaching web developers at Makers Academy<http://www.makersacademy.com/>.
You may have heard of us: our grads work as junior developers at Pivotal
Labs, New Bamboo, Sky, Mint Digital, ThoughtWorks (our grad got an offer
but not started yet), Global Personal and many other cool companies.

Since we've been operating for over a year now and many of you may have met
our grads, I thought I'd ask the community for feedback. What do you think
of what we're doing? Are you impressed by our grads or not at all? What can
we do better? Would you make any changes to our
curriculum<http://www.makersacademy.com/curriculum>?
Would you hire from us and if not, why not? Is there anything you wanted to
know about Makers Academy that I could tell you? What could Makers Academy
do to teach more junior devs in London? Any feedback will be very welcome.

Thanks a lot!

(I put [JOBS] in the subject line because we're hiring teachers).

Best regards,
Evgeny Shadchnev
Makers Academy co-founder
http://www.makersacademy.com/