[LRUG] Talk proposal

Karl Freeman karlfreeman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 02:09:04 PST 2014

I'd second that and would give a +1 on leaving searching/sorting algorithms
out (Not that they aren't
interesting<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPRA0W1kECg>!)
but some practical examples would be excellent
(TSort<http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-2.1.0/libdoc/tsort/rdoc/TSort.html>comes
to mind as something I've only just discovered which is right there
in the stdlib)

Karl.