[LRUG] Funded startup seeks lead dev [JOBS]

Peter Vandenabeele peter at vandenabeele.com
Sun Feb 16 05:49:09 PST 2014

Hi Marco,

Very nice to see this progress !

I am currently booked in Belgium (80%, mainly Ruby and Rails
now), but also studying and executing small projects in the field of
Big + Semantic Data (that is Hadoop oriented + my own prototype
semantic database "dbd").

If I can help (and learn/deepen myself in new technology), certainly
interested.

Anyway, Success + Glad to see this :-)

Peter

Peter Vandenabeele