[LRUG] [JOBS] Help with AngularJS + Rails

Agustin Viñao agustinvinao at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 07:46:08 PST 2014

Thank you Stephen for your message, is good to know it's a good material to
help other dev to improve an app or do their first steps.

One thing I've fixed last week in my code is how I handle my factories, I
was writing my factories (models in the Rails way) with a function named
addFunctions to extend my model, I wrote a post in my blog with a better
way:
http://blog.agustinvinao.com/post/75902412354/better-code-for-angularjs-models-in-your-app

Now you only do a 'new ModelName()' and you will be able to use all the
defined functionality.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Agustin Viñao

*Paradox*: Life is a mystery. Don't waste time trying to figure it out. /
*Humor*: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength
beyond all measure. / *Change*: Know that nothing stays the same.
Web Developer - Ruby - Javascript

m: agustinvinao at gmail.com
t: http://twitter.com/agustinvinao
w: http://www.agustinvinao.com