[LRUG] March! March! March!

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 03:24:12 PST 2014

Hey all,

Our March meeting is approaching rapidly; it gets roughly 1 day closer
about every 24 hours.  ETA is on Monday 10th March, 2014.

We're going to have 3 talks this time around as I figured we should wean
ourselves slowly back down from the nonuple fun we had in February.

Very briefly the talks will be:

* "Rage against the state machine" by Andrew Appleton
* "Marketing for Developers" by Derek Hill
* "Building a SOA network of daemons with Go, Ruby and ZMQ" by Ismael Celis

Less briefly you can read more about these talks on lrug.org.  Specifically
http://lrug.org/meetings/2014/02/25/march-2014-meeting/.

If this sounds like your kind of thing, or even if it doesn't but you're
willing to give it the benefit of your doubt then you must register your
intention to attend with our hosts Skills Matter via their page about the
meeting:
https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/6237-rage-against-the-state-machine-and-marketing-for-developers
(the
new registration system means it's a single click! woo!)

Finally, if you use lanyrd, you can do lanyrdy things on there:
http://lanyrd.com/2014/lrug-march/

See you in March!

Muz