[LRUG] [COURSE] Coding workshops for Tech Recruiters

Rosario Rascuna r.rascuna at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 08:19:38 PST 2014

Hello,

Are you a tech recruiter following the LRUG? I think this might be of
interest:

We're running a 1-day workshop for tech recruiters. You want to level up
your skills so you can work with the best candidates. Here's the
opportunity of your dreams.

Participants will join a 1-day coding workshop for beginners. Under the
guidance of a great tutor (who your peers have regularly pitched as
rockstar, ninja and guru) you will gain experience in:

* HTML and CSS
* Ruby and Sinatra
* GIT
* Heroku
* Twitter Bootstrap
* Grid system
* Responsive web design

If you know someone who might be interest or you would like to apply
yourself then please do not hesitate to contact me for more details off the
list at rosario at coderwave.com.

You can learn more about the workshop and book your ticket here:
http://coderwave.com/courses/coding-for-technology-recruiters

Best,
Rosario.

ps.
If you're a developer, and you know a *specific *recruiter that would
benefit from a workshop like that, feel free to share the previous URL with
them!