[LRUG] [JOBS] Platform Developer

Paula Kennedy paula at cloudcredo.com
Wed Jan 15 04:03:37 PST 2014

CloudCredo is an exciting start-up company focusing on PaaS consulting,
training and development. We are looking for developers to join our team
and help us grow by working on projects with our key clients.

You may come from an application development background with a strong
knowledge of Ruby and practice TDD. You understand how things actually
work, you're interested in infrastructure code and perhaps you've written
something non-trivial in golang (either in a production system or as an
open source project).

You may alternatively have more of a systems background and have experience
with Chef, Puppet or similar configuration management tools at scale. You
write clean, maintainable code with tests. You are comfortable delving into
application code written by others and creating your own software.

You enjoy problem-solving, building and debugging large-scale distributed
systems. You communicate clearly and are happy to pair with and learn with
others colocated.

We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, either permanent
or contractor. If this sounds interesting to you, please contact us at
recruitment at cloudcredo.com.

http://twitter.com/CloudCredo

www.cloudcredo.com

Head Office:  5-11 Lavington St., London SE1 0NZ