[LRUG] Innovation Vouchers

Marc Wickenden marc at 4armed.com
Thu Jan 16 11:52:32 PST 2014

Apologies if this is a little off-topic but given the nature of many of
the businesses you guys and gals work for, it may be relevant to your
interests.

The closing date for this quarter's Innovation Vouchers is looming (22nd
January). UK-based start-ups, micro-businesses, SME's and sole-traders
can apply for up to £5000 worth of innovation vouchers to fund external
expert help with their business. This may be old news for many of you
but I only recently found out about this scheme as we've just done some
cyber security work for a new client through it. There are lots of other
ways you can use the vouchers besides this though.

All the details are on their website https://vouchers.innovateuk.org/.

I'd be really interested to hear from anyone with experience of this
scheme, on or off-list.

Cheers,

Marc