[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Web Portal Developer for Skyscape Cloud Services

Skyscape Technical Jobs techjobs at skyscapecloud.com
Thu Jan 30 02:55:55 PST 2014

Hi

I am Michelle Flynn (@michelleflynn), the In-house Recruitment Manager for Skyscape Cloud Services and we are hiring!

Skyscape is the new standard for a greener, smarter, more cost effective cloud solution and our services are secure, sustainable and compliant. Our scalable products are UK sovereign and offer the best price performance in class. We strive to build long term relationships leveraging value, integrity and social responsibility to enable our clients in the UK Public Sector to profit from our unique use of partner technology, services and innovation in the Skyscape Cloud Alliance.

We are looking for a Ruby Developer to join our web portal team. This is an exciting opportunity to help build the central point of access to our Cloud platform that drives the majority of customer interactions.

We are based in Farnborough....I know this is the London Ruby User Group but I hoped there may be an excellent dev out there who is looking for the chance to work more locally to home for a rapidly growing start-up company where they can really make a difference.

If you would like to know more please drop me a quick mail and I can send you much more info.

I hope to hear from you.

	Michelle Flynn
Recruitment Manager
Skyscape Cloud Services Limited
Mob : 07956 403088
Main : 01252 303300
techjobs at skyscapecloud.com
www.skyscapecloud.com

	Building A8, Cody Technology Park
Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0LX

Notice:
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Skyscape. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Skyscape reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Skyscape Cloud Services Limited is registered in England and Wales: Company No: 07619797. Registered office: Hartham Park, Hartham, Corsham, Wiltshire SN13 ORP.