[LRUG] [JOBS] Where do I find awesome Ruby Developers?

Bronwyn Allanson bronwyn at evvnt.com
Fri Jan 3 04:08:11 PST 2014

Happy new year everyone!

If there's anyone out there looking for a new challenge this year, I can
promise a competitive salary, a great working environment and an
opportunity to put your stamp on how our product is developed. We even
offer free breakfast :)

We're looking for a full stack developer and a front end developer to join
our team alongside the existing lead developer. If anyone is looking for an
exciting new challenge in 2014 or you know of someone who is looking for a
new job, please get in touch!

*evvnt is a rapidly expanding start up providing marketing syndication
services to event and venue managers around the world.*

Lead developer requirements -

   - Experience developing with Ruby on Rails and deploying on Heroku
   - Passion for technology and how to apply it to real business problems
   - Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
   - 3 + years software development experience building scalable web
   applications
   - Excellent knowledge of JavaScript, HTML & CSS.
   - University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a
   related subject.

Front end developer requirements -

Proficiency with HTML, Haml, CSS, Sass and CoffeeScript. You’ll also need
to be conversant in how Rails’ controllers, actions and views interact with
one another.

Bronwyn

Bronwyn Allanson
Technical and Operations Manager

T: + 44 207 323 0450
M: + 44 7905969184
E: bronwyn at evvnt.com
W: evvnt.com

SKYPE : bronster3

evvnt.com - Love Events
*evvnt <http://evvnt.com/>| linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/evvnt> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evvnt/203929639719809> | twitter
<https://twitter.com/evvnt>*

“I read the EVENTS presentation, and I think that it has the potential to
be the best multi-media package in the city” Scott Schultz, Metro US

 <https://twitter.com/#%21/evvnt>