[LRUG] 60 second introduction video - any recommendations?

john johnrkat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 03:13:13 PST 2014

Hi All

Secret Earth are looking to produce a 30 to 60 second production video
that tells people 'who we are and what we do' that can be put on our
home page. I would be keen in hearing from people in the community that
have been involved in a similar exercise and may have some relevant
tips, dos, or don'ts or guidance in this area.

I am also particularly interested in getting recommendations from the
community for good (start-up friendly) people or production agencies
that could help us deliver a professional finished product.

We are an invitation only travel research, planning and booking site
which will be launching at the end of January 2014. You can find out all
about us at secretearth.com. For anyone interested in what we are doing
and for any good feedback or leads I am happy to send people an invite
link to our beta site to get access to all our travel content :-).

Feel free to also e-mail me directly at john.kat at dpluse.net.

Regards

John.