[LRUG] Learning to code at Funding Circle

Andy Mendelsohn andy.mendelsohn at fundingcircle.com
Tue Jan 14 15:15:29 PST 2014

Hi all

We are launching a Ruby focused code school called CodeCraft.

CodeCraft is a completely free, full-time software development course where
6 students will be chosen to spend 12 weeks learning good engineering
practices, software development skills and a solid, usable grounding based
on real-life coding experience. We aim to teach how to work as part of a
development team, building, creating, and communicating.

The course is aimed at job-changers, graduates,
people-who-want-to-become-software-developers, and offers a ground up
training in Ruby, Rails, our tech-stack, development processes and
predominantly XP practices.

If you know anyone who might be interested in applying for the course, or
just want to find out more take a look at:
http://tech.fundingcircle.com/codecraft/

cheers
andy

--