[LRUG] Desk for next week

Matthew O'Riordan matthew.oriordan at econsultancy.com
Sun Jan 26 08:04:45 PST 2014

Hi Stephen

Econsultancy could accommodate you in Oxford Circus, we have 2 desks free at the moment and all the facilities you’d need.  There are 7 of us in the dev team now (all RoR), so we’d love to have you guys around as hopefully we can have some good chats over lunch.

Get in touch with me if you want to take up the offer and I’ll make the necessary arrangements for Monday.

Regards,

Matt

CTO
Econsultancy