[LRUG] [JOBS] - Ruby on Rails Contract - Social Gaming - London

Ashley Deodat ashley.deodat at nst-ltd.com
Tue Jul 8 03:30:57 PDT 2014

Good Morning Ruby Developers,

I recently posted an ad a few weeks ago regarding 2 x Ruby on Rails Developer roles for a leading gaming company in London but didn't manage to get much attraction to it, so just wanted to re-advertise it.
My client are NOT a Gambling / Betting company ( for those that have ethical objections), but are in fact are one of the biggest house-hold names in Console and online Gaming. This 6 Month contract is going to be working on one of their biggest AAA titles to define web APIs to enable social gaming experiences.

Also essential requirements will be: Ruby on Rails / AWS experience and also scalable NoSQL DB (Redis / Cassandra).

Developers without the AWS / Cloud-hosting experience or NoSQL will unfortunately not be suitable as my client has stipulated that they need Developers who can hit the ground running due to the timescales they are working too.

Thanks for your understanding, and I'll look forward to hearing from those interested.

Kind regards

Ashley  Deodat

Ashley.deodat at nst-ltd.com<mailto:Ashley.deodat at nst-ltd.com> / 0208 614 7672

Ashley Deodat MSc
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant

Ashley Deodat | IT Recruitment Consultant | NST Recruitment Limited
Peregrine House | 26-28 Paradise Road | Richmond | Surrey | TW9 1SE
Tel:   +44 (0) 208 614 7672
Email: Ashley.deodat at nst-ltd.com
Website: www.nstrecruitment.com

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its contents by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. Emails are susceptible to interference. NST Ltd. accepts no responsibility for information, errors, omissions or corrupt files received as a result of this email. NST Limited is a Company registered in the UK, Company number 8069458