[LRUG] [JOBS] AlphaSights is hiring Junior Ruby Software Engineers!

Marti Dumas marti.dumas at alphasights.com
Tue Jul 15 10:45:23 PDT 2014

Hi LRUG job seekers,

AlphaSights is a tech startup at its core currently rocking 15 engineers
and entrepreneurs. We represent 11 nationalities at the moment and have an
array of engineering backgrounds (from professional poker playing to
building microprocessors to studying aerospace engineering and running
schools) but we come together because we love to code, and we love to
continue to create one of the best places to work.

Our team is looking to add a Junior Ruby Dev to our mix. Please reach out
to me directly or even better, apply online by completing our quick code
challenge, and then submitting your interest, resume, personal links to
http://www.alphasights.com/careers/positions/london/ruby-on-rails-developer

What you don’t know, AlphaSights is the place to get up to speed on, but
our stack includes:

   - Ruby 2.1, Rails 4, Erlang
   - PostgreSQL 9.3, MongoDB
   - CoffeeScript, jQuery, Backbone, Ember or Angular (we’re still deciding)
   - RSpec, Capybara
   - HAML, SASS
   - Heroku
   - Twilio, Pusher, Cloudmailin,
   - EC2, S3, Rackspace Cloud

We have offices in London, New York, Dubai and Hong Kong. AlphaSights
connects subject matter experts to clients with a business question. We are
changing the way businesses make decisions and propel our economy forward.
And we are changing the way we do careers. Check us out to learn more!

www.alphaisghts.com/ruby

Looking forward to your applications,
- Marti