[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Developer at Picfair

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Mon Jul 7 03:28:03 PDT 2014

Benji asked me to come on board last year when Picfair wasn't anywhere near
as successful as it is now. If I were more amenable to FTE I'd be kicking
myself. It's *very* rare that you find a startup founder that has anything
like a hope in hell of succeeding, but I wouldn't bet against Benji. If you
want to do the whole startup CTO thing and actually build something people
with use, apply!