[LRUG] Writing readable feature tests with RSpec

James Turley jamesturley1905 at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 25 03:16:20 PDT 2014

It's an interesting approach. I too have been suspicious of cucumber in
terms of adding an extra dependency and an extra stage to the testing
process. Readability for non-technical people is not a problem I've faced
directly, though.

I guess if you did want to optimise for code reuse, you could abstract
common factory/setup methods into a module and include that?