[LRUG] [ANN] July! July meeting details already! Gosh, doesn’t time fly? Soon it’ll be winter.

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 07:35:13 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Skills Matter tell me that registrations for the July meeting have hit 140.
 This is touching on fire regs for the room so they’ve closed the list and
moved registrations over to the waiting list.

If you have signed up already but now realise that you can’t make it then
please de-register yourself.  Turns out that while you can de-register via
the Skills Matter site, right now it’s not hooked up to let people from the
waiting list have your place.  If you do de-register yourself can you also
let Skills Matter or me know that you’ve given up your place and someone
will release spaces to the waiting list manually.

Cheers,

Murray