[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby on Rails, Ember.js or an Eye for Design

Marti Dumas marti.dumas at alphasights.com
Mon Jun 9 08:20:21 PDT 2014

Hi LRUG,
 We are looking  for brainpower to solve challenging problems at
AlphaSights. We are hiring Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, front-end developers
and UI/UX designers in London, New York or remote. Sample projects include
advancing our conferencing system built on top of Twilio; expanding our
search capabilities, pushing beyond solr/sunspot; automating payments to
reimburse Advisors wherever they are in the world; and adopting Ember.js as
our client side framework of choice.

AlphaSights is leading the knowledge broker industry and works by
connecting those seeking information with niche industry professional that
have it. It’s subtle, complex and so far successful. The product
development team facilitates and drives the business by building out our
in-house and client-facing tools. Our product development team consists of
12 entrepreneurs and engineers with backgrounds in Aerospace, computer
science, physics and professional poker playing, among other things.
Representing 8 nationalities, we love life across our work and play

If this sounds interesting to you, get in touch with me at
marti.dumas at alphasights.com

Thank you,
Marti

--

*MARTI DUMAS*

alphasights.com <http://www.alphasights.com/>  |  Better decisions, faster.
229 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor, NY 10036, United States
Tel +1 212 561 5494 |  Mob +1 252 624 5660

Marti Dumas on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/martidumas>

We are hiring <http://www.alphasights.com/careers/overview>

This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient identified in the
address of this message. It may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its
unauthorized disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying,
disclosure, use or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your system.
AlphaSights Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in England No.
6534480.